A start for a new begining

Hey peeps , it is been along time I haven't update my blog.
I found my self bored write it but now Im currently study in college in Kuala Lumpur.
I was staying in apartment with 19 friends. Can you imagine how crowded it is living in a apartment with 19 NEW people that you never met before. It was sucks!.
So, everyday I got bored and bored. There is no TV , no games , no nothing! .
So I decide to write my blog back so I did not get too fucking bored.

Im taking TESL in Poly Tech Mara College. It was really great to study it. I felt in love with english since I was 13 years old.

It is 0100 a.m in the morning. I just waiting for the final Fifa World Cup match.
I can't wait to see who will win but I am still upsad because my favorite teams had lose.
So fucked you Germany. haha.

I was really2 sleepy and I don't know what to write on this boring blog of mine. The worst is, my class will start at 8.00 a.m and Im still not sleeping yet.
I don't know what else to write but it is not too late for saying HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND PEOPLE.

BYE FOR NOW :)

No comments: